Fractions Unit important document page
- Lesson 1 – Students will be able to understand a unit fraction as the quantity formed by one part when a whole is
partitioned into equal parts.
- Lesson 2 – Students will be able to describe the numerator as representing the number of pieces being considered.
- Lesson 3 – Students will be able to describe the denominator as the number of pieces that make the whole.
- Lesson 4 – Students will be able to Recognize and generate equivalent fractions using visual models, and justify why the
fractions are equivalent.
- Lesson 1 videos
- BrainPoP Fractions
- Lesson 2 and 3 video
- Numerator, Denominator, and a Part of a Whole
- Independent Practice
CBL – Playlist