Visual learners learn by using observation, pictures, imagery, and
colors. They prefer seeing, reading, and writing information. Visual learners
like graphs, maps, and charts.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT VISUAL LEARNERS:
- Use contrasting highlighters to color code information in textbooks.
- Write out sentences during lectures and from text books.
- Create flashcards for memorization.
- Use computer for taking notes and printing.
- Draw pictures or use symbols to represent information.
WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON VISUAL LEARNERS
COMMENT AREA ABOUT VISUAL LEARNERS
Copyrighted 2019© All Rights Reserved®